This section is where you can find details of how you can get involved and get connected with others.
We can help you get to know who’s out there and what’s going on. There are lots of networks across our region - Voluntary Organisation Local Chief Officers Network, Better Futures Tameside, Faiths United, Foodbanks, Poverty Action Group, Society Works, Voluntary Community and Faith Partnership.
We act on behalf of the voluntary sector and represent our local communities. We have a role in some important changes happening across Greater Manchester including devolution.
Your voice matters. There are always chances for you to have your say in local and national consultations.
Our key partners
We have many key local partners. Amongst the organisations we work with are Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities, and Pennine Care Foundation Trust.
We meet local priorities with our projects. Here are some ways our projects make a difference -
- Working together to reduce poverty – Poverty Action Groups
- The local consumer champion for health and social care services - Healthwatch
- Helping people in crisis get the support they need - Public Service Reform
- Supporting community action that builds on ‘what’s strong, not what’s wrong’ - Asset based community development.
- Creating new ways of delivering health, care and wellbeing - Care Together