Whether you need support setting up a volunteer programme or you already involve volunteers, we can offer support in a number of ways:
- Identify why and how you are going to involve volunteers
- Write volunteer role descriptions
- Develop appropriate policies for managing volunteers
- Offer advice on best practice and legal requirements
- Deliver training and offer 1-1 support on how to recruit, support and manage volunteers.
- Provide peer learning and networking through the Volunteer Coordinators’ forum
You must be a member of Action Together to advertise your volunteering opportunities. Whether you’re a newly formed or a long established voluntary or community group in Oldham, Rochdale or Tameside, you’re invited to formally join Action Together CIO. Membership is free. Click here to become a member of Action Together. Click here to advertise volunteer opportunities on behalf of your voluntary, community or faith organisation.
If you need training, support or advice, contact the Action Together development team on Tel: 0161 339 2345 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.