People First Choir PracticeChoir practice for people with learning disabilities over the age of 18. Based in Ashton-under-Lyne.
Contact for further details: Liz WrightContact phone number: 01613083699Contact email: email@example.com
Day: ThursdayTime: 3.00pm - 4.30pmFrequency: FortnightlyCost: £1 - £3
Click for map: Suite 3, St Michael's Court, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6XN
Professional Referral: YesSelf Referral: YesAccessible for disabled people:Accessible for people with language needs:
About the host organisationHosted by: People First TamesideOrganisation Profile:
A user-led organisation for adults with learning disabilities in Tameside.
- Day services
- Community activities programme
- Hate crime workshops
- Disability awareness training in schools, businesses and services please enquire
- A voice within the Partnership Board
- Facilitation of Shadow Partnership Board
- 1:1 Crisis work
- Tough Talks workshop
- Independent living apartmentCharity Number: 1087319