Pub NightPub night for people with learning disabilities over the age of 18. Meet at Ashton-under-Lyne Bus Station 347 stand H. Bring at least £10 for food and drink.
Contact for further details: Liz WrightContact phone number: 01613083699Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day: ThursdayTime: 3.30pm - 7.00pmFrequency: MonthlyCost: £10 - £15
Professional Referral: YesSelf Referral: YesAccessible for disabled people:Accessible for people with language needs:
About the host organisationHosted by: People First TamesideOrganisation Profile:
A user-led organisation for adults with learning disabilities in Tameside.
- Day services
- Community activities programme
- Hate crime workshops
- Disability awareness training in schools, businesses and services please enquire
- A voice within the Partnership Board
- Facilitation of Shadow Partnership Board
- 1:1 Crisis work
- Tough Talks workshop
- Independent living apartmentCharity Number: 1087319