Coaching for Person Centred Care
Passionate about person centred care and the opportunity to mobilise change in the health and care system? Excited by the prospect of having a different kind of conversation with individuals that leads to better outcomes for the person? Interested in how person centred coaching can lead to more satisfying contacts for both individuals and practitioners?
We are recruiting individuals to join us for a one off fully funded development opportunity to become accredited Coaching for Person Centred Care trainers. The programme will run between January and December 2019
- learn the skills and methodologies of person centred coaching and apply them to your own practice,
- become an accredited coach at the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) European Quality Award (EQA) Foundation Level.
- become an accredited trainer and member of the person centred coaching community
- experience supervision; ongoing CPD and supported co-delivery of training
- use your skills, experience and passion for doing things differently to develop your colleagues, peers and the wider workforce to be more person centred
The training and CPD is delivered by www.tpchealth.com pioneers of coaching training for the health and care sector.
Successful applicants will join a community of like-minded colleagues working across Tameside and Glossop who will collaborate to spread the skills of Coaching for Person Centred Care through the delivery of a two day training programme.
We expect a high demand for this programme and are therefore recruiting by application. If you are interested in joining us then please contact email@example.com for an informal chat and an application pack.
The deadline for applications is 5pm 21 December 2018.
This opportunity is co-ordinated by the Person and Community Centred Approaches team in Tameside & Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust. Click here to find out more about what we do view our latest newsletter.