The grants programme is designed to find, fund, support and evaluate promising practice. Funding will go to organisations working with young people aged 14-24 to help overcome barriers to finding meaningful work. The Foundation is looking for approaches that can be tested, evaluated and, where proven to be effective, expanded to more young people.
Not-for-profit voluntary or community-sector organisations, or statutory organisations applying individually or as a lead organisation on behalf of a partnership or consortia, which:
- have been operating for at least 3 years – with a track record of working with young people who are, or are at risk of, becoming NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) and face barriers to finding and keeping decent jobs
- offer an existing or new solution to youth unemployment
- have clearly outlined planned activities, which link to getting young people into work
- are committed to an independent evaluation
- have an annual turnover of over £100,000
- are not at risk of financial crisis
Development grants of £30,000 – £100,000 and Impact grants of £100,000 – £800,000 are available.
For more information call 020 7553 4539 or email email@example.com
To find out if you are eligible, visit youthfuturesfoundation.org