PCrefurb - Digital Champion
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
The aim of the Digital Wellbeing project is to train up a network of Digital Champions who will help people with a variety of needs within our communities, to develop their digital skills and confidence in using devices to access online services. Learners will be taught how to use services in order to help with day-to-day activities and improve their health and wellbeing. Clients can also be referred into the project to receive equipment only, if not having the means to purchase their own is the obstacle preventing them from accessing the digital world.
Who we need
• Volunteers who are reliable, patient and have the ability to support people to become more confident in using IT and accessing online services • Volunteers with good IT skills and the readiness to learn – you aren’t expected to be an expert!
• Volunteers who can give time each week in order to provide a progressive training program for learners
• Volunteers who will work with people from a diverse range of circumstances and backgrounds
• Volunteers must be over 18 years of age
• A reference will be required