Aims/priorities: The Resilience Fund has the following key themes:
- Poverty reduction (fuel, furniture, food including Holiday Hunger initiatives)
- Employment, training and volunteering opportunities
- Financial and digital inclusion
- Organisational resilience
The fund is intended to support core costs.
Who can apply? Applications must come from constituted community groups, charities and social enterprises providing services in or reasonably local to the following locations or wards:
- Longsight and Levenshulme Ward
- Langworthy and Seedley Ward
- Knutsford (Overward Ward)
- Bolton, Wigan & Leigh, Rochdale, Salford, Oldham
Grant amount: Constituted community groups can apply for up to £5,000 and charities or social enterprises can apply for up to £15,000.
Application process: Interested applicants should contact our Community Investment Team for an initial discussion. There is then a two stage process starting with an Expression of Interest.
Deadline: Monday 3 August 2020 at 12pm.
If Great Places decides to take an Expression of Interest forward, an application form will then be provided by Friday 7 August at 12pm with a deadline for submission of Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 12pm. Decisions will be communicated after Tuesday 29 September.
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org