Tameside Oldham and Glossop Mind is recruiting an Adult Services and Organisational Clinical Lead Director. TOG Mind is an independent locally run charity that has been providing services to the community for over 40 years. It values people and invests in people in everything it does. In the past 10 years, it has helped over 500,000 people. This work is needed now more than ever as demand for community mental health services is expected to grow. It is seeking a director with experience of strategic service implementation and working collaboratively, building strong relationships. If you are driven by the creation of truly person-centered approaches and co-design services to meet people’s needs, you’re just what it is looking for.
The attributes that are most important to Tameside Oldham and Glossop Mind are:
- Ability to form good relationships
- Role modelling the organisational values
- Experience of working within a strategic leadership role
- Level five Counselling qualification with accreditation and/or Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) qualification with additional supervisory qualification
- Ability to act as clinical across the organisation
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Location: Tameside & Oldham
Applications closing date: Monday 9 November
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 1, Wednesday 2 & Thursday 3 December 2020.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more and to apply.